The PCM 8 builds on the success of our PCM 7. The PCM 8 is a DIN mounted pulse calibration module and electronic break, housed in a plastic enclosure. The module supports quadrature inputs, scaled pulse outputs andsupports Modbus/RTU to retrieve registers within the module. In prover mode the module can provide multipliers of x1, x2, x4 or x6 with a proportional duty cycle dependant on the input signal. The output can also be set to be filtered and outputs a 50% duty cycle dependant on the input frequency.
Through internal DIP switch settings, the unit features:
· Clock-wise and counter clock-wise rotation
· Prover or heat-beat output on XOUT
· Various output levels – Open Collector
· +5V rail to rail or supply voltage rail to rail output
· Encoder input accepts both +5Volt and supply voltage signals