PT Industrial Electric Co.
We are a full service mechanical and electrical contractor specializing in the petrochemical and chemical industries located at 33 Corstate Avenue in Vaughan, Ontario. We are leaders in quality, commitment and service. Our BLENDTECH products are globally recognized, respected and continue to push the industry forward. We lead driven by innovation and our creative staff. We are proud of our past, committed to our customers and loyal to our staff. We are part of PT Industrial Electric Co. which was established in 1977 and offers expertise in the design, engineering, installation, implementation, commissioning, training and support of bulk product handling and loading equipment, additive and dye injection, ratio and wild stream blending and a wide variety of custom process solutions.
- Write within the Enterprise web development environment
- Website creation and management
- Design, construct, modify, implement and test data models and database management systems
- Collect and document user requirements to create specialized reports and scripts
- Operate database management systems to analyze data
- Develop policies and procedures for network access and usage and for the backup and recovery of data;
- Develop and implement data administration policy, standards and models;
- Write scripts related to stored procedures and triggers to maintain and monitor live Toptech reports
- Write specialized Toptech scripts using Toptech commands
- Configure, test and deploy Toptech Server Systems
- Create and maintain Toptech configuration templates
- Write and release specialized iOS programs
- Travel to customer sites to maintain and/or install new systems
- Receive technical calls and access systems via PuTTY
- Toptech BOL changes to suit customer requirements
- College Diploma, computer science or related field
- Ability to travel, though most of your time will be in the office
- Must have valid Ontario Driver’s License and own transportation
- Excellent English communication skills both verbal and written, strong interpersonal capabilities
Compensation $58,200 – $75,000 based on experience per year
This is a full time permanent position that offers a group benefit plan after 3 months of employment and a company matched RSP program after 1 year of employment.
Please forward all Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org