PT Industrial Electric Co.
We are a full service mechanical and electrical contractor specializing in the petrochemical and chemical industries located at 33 Corstate Avenue in Vaughan, Ontario. We are leaders in quality, commitment and service. Our BLENDTECH products are globally recognized, respected and continue to push the industry forward. We lead driven by innovation and our creative staff. We are proud of our past, committed to our customers and loyal to our staff. We are part of PT Industrial Electric Co. which was established in 1977 and offers expertise in the design, engineering, installation, implementation, commissioning, training and support of bulk product handling and loading equipment, additive and dye injection, ratio and wild stream blending and a wide variety of custom process solutions.
The Instrument Technologist will primarily be responsible to troubleshoot and repair electronic circuit boards, build and test prototype boards, program embedded systems using ANSI C. This individual will provide general help within the electronics lab, ensuring high standards of workmanship and efficiency.
- Attention to Detail
- Commitment to Health and Safety
- Time Management
- Ensure outputs meet engineering schedules, safety and quality standards, as well as customer needs
- Able to diagnose and repair both hardware and software related problems with our custom products
- Able to design and layout printed circuit boards using 'Mentor Graphics Pads' or equivalent schematic capture and PCB layout tools
- Ensure proper use of required personal protective equipment at all times
- Building, testing and programming of circuit boards and prototypes
- Ability to create flowcharts associated with Product Design Documents
- Create proposals for products complete with technical specifications, timelines and costing information
- Maintain a clean working area free from dirt and debris between tasks and at end of day
- Ability to write and maintain user and interval technical documents using Microsoft Word
- Resolve work problems and recommend measures to improve productivity, product quality, and safety
- Communicate with supervisor, engineers, project managers, and other shop personnel for assignments and to resolve product or product quality issues
- Degree or diploma in Electronic Technology
- Three years of related experience preferred
- Knowledge of appropriate materials, methods, and tools required in various assembly processes with an emphasis on electrical components
- Ability to operate required equipment in a safe and responsible manner
- Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing in English
- Ability to sit or stand for long periods of time
- Ability to prioritize and manage conflicting demands
- Ability to program in ANSI C
- Ability to program in assembler for the ZiLOG family of processors an asset
- Windows Operating System experience
- Windows application programming in VB Net and asset
- Use of required personal protective equipment.
- Must provide own CSA (green patch) Omega (orange patch) safety boots.
- Operation and use of necessary tools, machinery, or equipment
- Extended periods of standing, and other physically demanding conditions
Please forward all Resumes to email@example.com